Friday, March 11, 2011

Fuck You, Bitch III (Rapcore)

Damn you to Hell! Go to Hell and burn forever! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!
You know who you are, and I suggest a change!
In your life and in your ways! No more drugs! No more being a fucked up whore!
This song serves as a BIG FUCK YOU! To you, BITCH! FUCK YOU!
Fuck you and fuck your friends! Fuck you whore!

You're a bitch and an ass! Dunno what's best for you.
Fuck you and your life! Fuck you!
Wanna burn you from the inside. Rip out your organs.
Gut your while you burn. Skin you alive!
Cut out your tongue. Cut of your fingers. Your hands. Your toes!
YOU BITCH! FUCK YOU! FUCKED UP WHORE!

You see my eyes glow red. You know what follows.
I make you explode from the inside. Save your heart.
Cut it up -- up to a million pieces. Burn it when I'm done.
Throw it in the ocean. Along with your! LIFELESS FUCKED UP! BODY! BITCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art