Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My Mask Carries All The Bones [Metalcore]

believe in me, I have heart and I have faith
believe me please, have faith, believe
believe in me, trust me please, we can make it through this
believe we can make it through this life in Hell

you can keep up the lies but I believe we're free
I'm gonna take you down tonight
believe in me, have some faith and see beyond the lies
believe for once that we can be okay

standing stronger, flying higher - so far above what's wrong
crashing low, you are below everything
believe in me for once - I am oh so capable
nobody ever said to me, "Life is just so easy, oh so easy"

take life by the throat - strangle, mangle
bring it to the ground and bury everything
believe in me, I swear to God I can
fuck off, believe - make your fucking choice

stand strong, believe, we can make it through it all
believe in me sweetie, we can make it through it all
have faith, believe, I swear to God we can
stay strong baby, believe in you and me, we can make it through it all

so stand up, let's dance, darling, sing with me
stay strong, believe, we can make it through it all
darling, believe, I swear we'll make it through
believe in you and me, we can make it through everything that's in our way

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art