Monday, September 17, 2012

Ladies First, Bitch [Metalcore]


Ladies first bitch, get in line
take your fucking place and wait for you to die
just one bullet through your brain
splattered blood all over me

take the time to make a mess
leave it there for the evil lord
ladies first so get in line you stupid bitch, 
you worthless whore

how many men have you slept with
in your years of life on earth
have you no self respect
I wonder if you have an STD

I'm sure you're loose and sagging low
you fucking cunt, ain't worth a shit
I can't help you with your life from here on out
all you do is fuck it all up again

it's time for you to die, it's ladies first bitch
get the fuck in line and watch me blow your brains to Mars
dispose of you in the ocean's center
your corpse is rotten like your silky breath

you like it rough and all day long
all you ever do is fuck, fuck, fuck - fuck everyone
you are a walking hazard to my health
ladies first bitch, get the fuck in line and wait to die

this one last bullet has got your name
you little lying queen of whores
take this knife and mutilate your face
fucking bitches fucking whores, it's ladies first, bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art