Monday, September 17, 2012

Karma's a Bitch [Metalcore]


All the memories you killed
Every fucking bridge you burned
All the fucking lies you told
Every fucking dream you killed

Karma's a bitch so watch your back
Whiskey can't save you 
From this fucking mess you caused
All the hearts you fucking broke

Every time you fade away
You come back with vengeance
In your fucking mind
Mother of god oh help me lord

If I'm not stopped I'll kill you now
Stay away from me
You stupid fucking bitch
Karma's a bitch so watch your back

All the fucking games you played
You lied to me and my friends
Now Karma's here to make you pay
Say all your prayers

You're gone today bitch
Watch you burn at the stake
Your heart is fried
You fucking piece of shit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art