Friday, August 3, 2012

Deep Space [Post-Hardcore]

there's a reason you have a life here
so find that purpose and make it something
make it work out the way you want to see your life go
interaction with your mindless soul is more than easy

find the way to contact the dead
and make it work for your standard phases
the way of life is always secret until you find out where to go
your life is spinning, you're in a puddle of thoughtfulness

blissful sweetness, guidance and perseverance
find your third eye, your telepathic mind of bitterness
widening the eyes and heart now
feel the blissful sweet sound of the energy

watch it flowing straight through your veins
they tell you its not possible but understand that it can be done
spaceships were just a prototype, your body really travels now
you thought you were sane, now we've been thinking

what if this is really here for more than one man
if you can make it, we can too, so don't give up now,
sail through space and time, never stopping to look back
perhaps my guidelines can help you find a way to peace but

be warned that nothing can be done without
the sea of emotion from thoughts within
this isn't just peace, it's an equation of human existence
Darwin thought he was right but we know he's wrong

there is a God and He is here now
He's watching you do everything right and wrong
your inner soul, the spiritual being inside of you
so do it right now, and make no mistake in time

you're not suppose to go this far
He doesn't want you finding Him, but this is where it all comes true
inside dimensions of deeper space are explored now
I've found your God now, his presence is massive and strengthening

the thoughts of anger weaken him, but he doesn't care
proud and strong now, he readily stands still
posed for war now he fights off Satan and his arms of warriors
help him out now you've got to try

either die tonight without a meaning or take a stand and fight it now
religion is nothing to me right now
though if I didn't believe, yeah I'd be a blind man
seeing God has changed my life, I'm praying for help that never comes

maybe we can revive the stronghold of our hopeless world
religion is nothing to me right now
I don't care what you say, believe what you want I believe in God
I've seen him out there, I know he's real now

fight for your life if you choose so
deep within space, there's greatness in the dreadful feeling
you feel so desperate you eat yourself now
I'm a cannibal of futuristic modern times now

our world is angered, I've disrupted the balance
adhere the warning of the godly presence
I've seen what was never meant to be seen, can't be unseen
seen the unseen by the ghostly spirits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art