Friday, August 3, 2012

Alien Universe [Alternative Rock]

underneath the starry night sky
staring up at all of this
wondering what's the point to lifelessness
in the end we die again

we repeat this pattern every time we're born again
we die at last, but we're born again
your mind is hiding all of the answers
unconsciously guiding you, it leads you far beneath the sea

you think you're lost now, but you're just adrift
swept away by the oceans of time
a travelling master of the dimensions of time
never seen it, well I know it's real

maybe I've sinned once, but never again
I am my own God, there's nothing else
for me to see outside of space
I've seen it all now, the greater things

the martian chronicles are all so real
I never thought it would all come to life, it comes to me
never twice thought about it now I see
I've ventured far beyond what I'm suppose to see

don't follow me now, I'm dangerous
some planets watching, their Gods are angered
all of my thoughts, my journey beyond the reach of mankind
has endangered your life far more than mine

I should leave this planet, see if I can find a place to be
where I'm wanted, where I'm safe from the hateful God
so many times I've heard them say
God loves you all but never loving me

indicating the end is near, I see the signs now
I'm warning you to find a place to be for now
temporary safety from the destructive raging
they're coming here, they're finding me

and its because of me your life is ending
if I could take it back and never come here,
maybe I would take it back and save you all now
but I can't undo what I've done to you so I'm sorry to you all

your fate has overcome your destiny
do what you can before the end is here
I'm watching you now from up here
up in Heaven, watching over you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art