Sunday, July 29, 2012

The Voice In The Wind [Metal]

well you were nothing but a bitch,
I'll be sure, to bury you,
along with your sins, and your life
your legacy, it fades away

you thought you were the great one,
the chosen one, the leader of the Kingdom,
your fantasy is absurd, but you're a little turd,
so you understand, this is just a man,

nothing short of grand, nothing more planned
you wouldn't want to live,
live the way this man, plans his life to be
you wouldn't want to live, live the way this man

plans to oversee, the way the city sleeps
cowering from every challenge,
because of sudden change, such unpleasant dreams,
he wets his bed at night, every time he dies

this man is nothing grand, a mortal, through and through
he's nothing grand at all,
you wouldn't want to be, the leader of this King
our Kingdom seems to stand, grand above your land

but that's just a scam, to make you die a little,
our city now is trashed, 
because of you, you see, this man is nothing grand
our Kingdom now is dead,

maybe look at me, take a look and see
I was once a King, but now I'm nothing grand
I'm a man without a hand, missing legs and ribs
my neck was lost at sea, so my body violently

floats away at sea, never to believe
that I'm really dead, never understands,
I'm doomed to wander free, but never pleased at sea
I'll drown eventually, by then you will be dead,

and all who rescue me, or try to save me
will die at sea as well, the cursed will wander free
I want nothing to bring, me a living hell
my life is dreadfully, boring, and deadly

come to me at sea, find your way to me
you wanted something grand,
I'll grant you one wish, no questions will be asked
your wish will go unheard, you'll die alone at sea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art