Sunday, July 29, 2012

Dementia [Heavy Metal]

get the fuck away from me
the demons swarm around, phantoms in the night
can't see them when you're here, but always stalking me
in the night, I sleep so light, they're killing me, I swear

you say that I'm insane, but I know that it's all true
these feelings are so real, they can't be in my head
the phantoms in the night, they kill me when I sleep
paranoid you say, that's all that I can be

but what if this is real, all this stupid shit, it's fucking scaring me
para-fucking-noid, honestly that's all you say
someone stalking me, hiding when you're near
stalking all the time, always fucking scared, always faking sleep

and when I'm up at night, cowering, scared and beat
the demons in the night, the phantoms of the fright
paranoid, that's all you ever say, you think that's the truth
the truth, I'll tell you here, the truth it's not fear

the truth, I'm not scared, the truth, I've died inside
they kill me in my sleep, never let me weep
never satisfied, with a little pain, always greatly pained
thoroughly torture me, never let me sleep

I know my mind is fucked, but not because it's fake
this, I swear, is real, it's not a fantasy
this isn't just a dream, can't be just a dream
it's more than that I swear, they want me to believe,

I swear I do believe, they're fucking killing me,
all you ever say, my mind is fully fucked, maybe I can be
Leatherface  if free, but that just isn't me, I'm fucked inside the brain
but I'm not so fucking mental, to see these fucking things,

they swarm my room at night, never let me sleep
fucking killing me, revive me when I die,
never seen when you're around, but very near I swear
they're stalking me right now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art