Saturday, July 28, 2012

Mother Demise [Alternative Rock]

sometimes it hurts to say, the truth which you can't see
sometimes it hurts to lie, the truth which is faded has cleared
because of you I'll cry, never ending now
.your stupid lies have fucked up the world for now,

maybe soon someday we'll find,
for the best this was, this was for the best it was
yes the best, oh the best, just couldn't see it yet
but I really think you've caused, a lot of pain so true

this pain is forever fierce, the battle within Hell
because of you I'll cry, cry another day, shed my shameful tears
clear my eyes with the tears, they drip so freely now
an ocean has surrounded me now, there's nothing you can do

because of you I cry, this wasn't meant to be
you've ruined it all so far, maybe someday you'll see
this was always true, our love will never die
my mother now is weeping, you stupid selfish whore

you want what's best for you, your daughter now is free
someday she'll marry me, there's nothing you can do
to change the fate we see, it's ours that we seek
our love is everlasting, forever stronger than yours

end this pain at last, dear god I'm asking you
end the pain, please end it lord,
whether or not I believe, it should be I see
but never have I seen, never believed it's true,

but god please rescue me,
I can't suffer anymore, this pain has formed too great
strength to carry on, no longer standing strong
goodbye you selfish whore

I loved your daughter so, but now I've died at last
all because of you, your daughter was once loved,
now she's lost it all, you killed her in cold blood
in a way that's two, I've died to be with her, she is my one true love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art