Saturday, July 28, 2012

A Sadistic Death [Death Metal]

you sadistic masochist, killing in vain
hate, hate gives incentive to kill 
you live a faithful life, no longer you'll be played
killing all those, those who deserve their death

killing them all, no mercy at all
they all shall be burned, in the depths of their hell
never one to judge, but now a man of word
death will arrive, and when it does,

 you will know that it was I, with my demise
I brought down the justice system of every country
why do you care, what have you said before
you always said I lied, you never thought for once

once maybe once I was telling truth
these lies you say I've said, they're all a pit of shit
I've never lied before, I'll forever tell the truth
the truth is what we seek, but you will not accept, what I have to say

the truth, it sets you free, yet the truth, it haunts your dreams
nightmares all night long, insomnia keeps you weak
strength diminishing, with every breath you take
you're broken now in vain, you've died along with me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art