Monday, July 4, 2011

Corruption (Religious)

If you give me
a dollar for life
and gave nothing more
for the rest of my life

you'd see what life can do
to the poor and how spoiled
the rich and the famous
have become these days

like rotten rates you'll know
when a dumb one's around
'cause you can catch it with cheese
and release it when you please

and when you smell the Death of the Rat
and you know it's been killed
but you didn't want it
to be the end of time

for the Rat with the life
that you just ended
then you'll know
that the Rats are gone

the world has peace and
the corruption has begone
left long ago
and now we all shall live in peace

corruption rules all the land
the time for change is now
so do something about it and
take action against the Rats

I will not give in
this is my battle to win
this is your battle to lose
because when I win, I'll save the souls

from the corruption you caused
and the Hatred you fueled
the Hell-bound souls are saved
but that might not be wise

I don't care because it's right
Hell-bound souls be bound to one course
Heaven-bound souls stay on your path
corruption has lost


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art