Monday, March 14, 2011

A New Love Burns Inside (Metal)

Met you online one night and you said you'd give it a shot
A shot at being a Scene Queen and from that point I've been
Falling deeper and deeper in love with you, so beautiful you are
Found a cure to the Hell I'm living through right now
Now I know if you died tonight I'd be devistated

Wouldn't know where the Hell to go from there on out
What would I ever do without you in my life right now
All the wonderous things you say to me
It makes me feel like you actually care about what happens to me
Something not many people would care much about

Just think about all the things we could do together
What a great relationship we could have together
The one thing that's wrong with that, you don't live near
An hour of fear sits ahead of my in this journey to see you
A path of fear doesn't come near whilst I ride the bear

That bear'll get me there in an hour or so from now
See you in an hour my love
I will see you in an hour, treat you right without fright
I swear I'll treat you right my dear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art