Monday, March 14, 2011

How Should I Go On? (Metal)

Tears roll down the sides of my face
I feel them going down the side of my nose
From my tearducts comes a raging set of tears
Just go away from me and don't come back to my life

I try to get away from you but the love never leaves
No matter what I do it wont leave my heart
If you died would I be at the funeral? I'm not sure what to say.
If you survived 2012, would I be dead? Yes, that's for sure.

Do these lyrics even make sense? No they do not.
But they're from the heart, and that's all that matters
For from the heart comes a strong and steady foundation
It can take as much pain as asked from the owner of that heart

I swear I wouldn't know what to do if you died today.
What would my life be like? How would I go on from there?
I don't care that you're gone for good, but death is worse
So much more worse than a few steps from my back

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art