Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hell Versus Heaven (Melodic Death Metal)

I see souls lined up at the Gates of Hell
Don't know what the Hell they're doing there
Should they be there, should the be at Heaven?
I have no care and I wish not to get involved

Already carry the weight of a gigantic burden
Need not have more weight on my shoulders
If I see the reason people're at Hell's Gates, I may be in line myself
Don't want to go to Hell, I wish for Heaven in the afterlife

I think I speak for everyone when I say Hell is dead
Though roaming in Hell I do, wish not that for the afterlife
Though dead I am inside, alive I am outside
Already walk through Hell, need not to see more

Don't need my real self to show in Hell
Need my wonderous and beautiful self to show in Heaven
I do not want to see myself in the Shadow of Death again
That's where I haven been all of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art