Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Acceptance (Hard Cellorock)

You never showed when I needed you most
You never cared when I said I love you
So what's there for me to gain when you leave?
Nothing much, just a life again I swear to God

I will get my life back on track without you at all
I swear to God, I don't need you in my life forever
I'll get this rollercoaster back on track sometime soon
You just wasted my time and threw me off course

You were sent by the Devil to make me fishtail all year
I swear I don't need you in my life I'll get it back on course
Without you I'm better, happier, and stronger without you
Why should I care that you left me for dead?

I should've left you for dead before you left me
Should've seen the signs -- seen what everyone said
Just can't deny that I'm missin' you 'cause that doesn't help
It'll just make it worse if I don't accept the truth

I know I'm missing you like Hell on Earth
But I gotta accept that to move on, can't move on with denial
So I'll accept the truth and leave you out of my life
When the truth is in my head, you'll be gone and I'll be better

Just wait and you'll see what you've missed out on
All the love I gave you in my life, so undeserving
Knew you were way too good for me, know that you still are
But I know I'll survive, I always do, you can too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art