Sunday, February 27, 2011

The No-Name Song (Christian Rock)

Throw a blow, knock me down -- not enough
You can hit me hard, wont keep me down for long
Oh I swear I'll get right back up from that
I'll buy you a drink, buy you some food, that's what I'll do

Now listen to me alll ya sinners -- listen close
Oh ya know I don't want no trouble with you
So listen, don't kill today, you can shoot oho
Oh yeah ya know you can punch and kick but can't kill

Can't kill me, go huntin' others who ya can kill
But y'all know I don't want that at all (oh no)
I want you to stop killing -- stop sinnin' all together
You been to jail, been on crack -- now I KNOW that ain't you!

Stop them sins of yours, become God's good friend
No more jail ain't got room for you -- no more crack
Ain't chu got somewhere to be? Gimme your guns!
Sunday is for Church -- I want y'all ta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art