Sunday, February 27, 2011

Heart Killer (CCM)

Feels like a war's going on to-duh-eh (oho woaho) in my heart
Said one day "I love you" oh she just ignored it -- let it be
Said that day "what's wrong, Kis?" just got a blank
Asked if she hates me -- well that didn't help much

Final goodbyes on that day -- why's life like this?
The ones you love betraying you like a raging bull
What seems so real's really just a big huge lie
A hug I understand, but not the lips, not a kiss

Kisses are for love, not for your fun -- not for that at all
A hug is different (just isn't the same) at all
But put that together and add heartbreak -- you get a song
You get a poem, you get tears and tons of pain

And when you add cheating, it gets much worse
I'd rather have you tell me than have Roar-Eee-ee-ee tell me
And when you say you don't believe (oho woaho) don't believe in forever
Yeah-ah-ah oh woah yeah you know it doesn't help very much

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art