Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Reaper Story

You're in your car
Listening to Disturbed

Stopped at a red-light
When you hear

A bloodcurdling scream
Echo throughout your car

You turn your head
Faster than a bullet

In the direction
Of the scream

And you see a man
Shooting back his head

His mouth open as wide
As it can go

His eyes are rolled up
And blood pours from his mouth

Running down his body
Quicker than a river

Even more blood than
The ocean's salt capacity

His left eye is twitching
And his right gets thrown out

Pitch-black flames engulf
The man's entire body

The man screams through
The whole process

Until finally he shudders
And then explodes

And when his body reformed
I lock eyes with you

I raise my scythe as high as I can
A purple lightning bolt

Strikes my scythe
And I go up in flames

You roll down your window
And stare up into the sky

And as you're doing that
I fling my body towards you

Faster than a lightning bolt
Stop three centimeters from

Your petrified face
Raise my hand and make the call

For Satan to join me
In killing you

You die the way
You saw me come

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art