Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Monster

This fire burns
Steady inside

Ready to burst
I'm ready to spring

This monster scratches
At the walls I put up

To keep myself sane
And out of jail

Because if I let out my monster
My other side

I will end up killing everyone
The beast in me

I can't tame it
It can't be controlled

I can't let 'em out
Just gotta let the rage pile up

So don't punch me
Don't push me

Don't hurt my girl
Don't be mean to her

I can't control the monster
He'll lash out at you

If you show signs of hate
Or of bullying

It's like a punch
Don't let my evil side hurt you

I don't want to be a monster
But I am a horrible one

Please leave her alone
And I'll leave you alone

Let the rage build up
Don't let it out, gotta remember that

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art