Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I Kill The World (Poem)

You hear a bike roaring past
You look in the direction of the bike

And what do you see where it should be
You see the smoke from an explosion

Metallic black smoke rises high in the sky
And it smells of corpses older than the Earth

Now as you look closer at the smoke
You see blood-red smoke rising even higher

This smoke smells even worse
Than death itself

The cloudless blue sky suddenly
Gets darker than a thunderhead

And lightning starts flashing violently
Worse than it has in Earth's history

Thunder roars every millisecond
And it starts raining black roses

The monstrous smoke clouds begin
Taking a freakish form

The clouds get even darker and
A pair of pitch-black blood-shot eyes

The eyes larger than China
And the wind hits a demonic speed

Of two-hundred miles-a-second
The eyes explode and the Reaper's form

Gets molded by the smoke clouds
Now I appear and I float down to the Earth

My giant black coat blowing in the wind
My face flashing between blue and red

With every flash of lightning
Now I raise my scythe and kill the world


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art