Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Does My Appearance Disturb You? (Poem)

See my bloodshot eyes
Black-as-pitch

The veins glowing crimson
My face is covered in black blood

Don't mistake it for make-up
I don't wear make-up

My hair is not black
It's only bloodstained

Does my appearance disturb you
With my belt studded with skulls

My necklace with a scythe on it
My face with crimson warpaint

The pitch-black wristbands
Studded with platinum skulls

My face paler than an Albino
Blood-like paint on my face

Painted on like tears
My pitch-black leather jacket

And my pitch-black skin-tight jeans
My biker boots studded on the rims

With stainless steel skulls
And my black leather biker gloves

Now I try to speak so you know your fate
My voice so raspy and ancient sounding

You can't understand what I tell you
But I'm sure you can guess who I am


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art