Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hope Is Always There [Post-Hardcore]

stay strong and just believe
these choices you have made can't ever be changed
but the way you live your life will change
phases come and go with age

battle me and we will see
who is stronger than they thought they could be
maybe you're like me, you just can't see
wait until the time has come

you're stronger than you thought you could be
lie in wait for life to bitch about mistakes
that are nothing more than just a way of life to you and me
another path has opened up inside

so take this portal to the path of right and
at last you will be fine and done with this
don't kill yourself at all that's not what's right at all my friend
I didn't mean to take your life at all

never once did I say you should be mean
to yourself within the choice of life you take
this is a choice for you and not for me
but I suggest you take this path right now, saving me the grief

of another life that's lost at sea
because of stupid things you see but never bother to stop and say
maybe you wouldn't be this way if people weren't so mean
so take my hand let's go this way and see what's better for our plan

our plan is that you'll live a life of health and charity
with every choice you make, you see yourself for who you are
never lost a bet with the sea but forever lost a life to thee
you won't be alone for now you have me here to see you through

I'll watch you close as you will rise above it all
as I once did when I was just a seed of agonizing pain
this path will lead you to the shining hall of victory
shine a light above us all below, show us a sign of life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art