Thursday, August 2, 2012

Heaven Vs. Hell [Pop Punk]

they say, that evil comes disguised
so there's maybe a heaven, 
and maybe Hell's for real, 
but what does it matter, the devil's still at large

I'm hiding in anger, He's watching after me
but is it the devil or is it a kind of god
I'm looking for answers, there's a portal here for me
going inside it, I'm sure I'll be in Hell

burning and crying, this isn't what I want
I wanted some answers, all I got was instant death
Satan is here now, he's watching after me
God has abandoned all his hope in me

there's something much greater, I feel it seeping in
get ready to die now, he's coming after you
the greater creator, God is not the one
Heaven and Hell are certainly for real, I can say this for sure now

I've seen them both so clear, it wasn't just a dream
God has been dead now, he's never been alive
more than a year but the Bible says he was
killed as a newborn, he demolished all the land

we're living inside him, this planet is his heartland
we're right inside his heart
nobody cares though, the devil's really here
God's presence is dead now, he's never watching after you

evil comes disguised, so watch your back at night
demonic possession, it's coming after you
hide in the basement, you can't run away for long
there's never been a God

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art