Monday, July 30, 2012

Psychopath [Heavy Metal]

here we go again, oh shit, get ready, here we go
cover your face, hide in fear
hear that? here we go, get ready, stand your ground
let's go

motherfuckers stand up, stand your ground
the demons, I know they're there
they fight you all the time, I'm one of you as well
they all say we're insane, maybe more than that

there it is again, the sound of the fear
footsteps in the dark, hiding in the depths
maybe we're alone, maybe we're all fucked
it's more than just a dream, more than just reality

things I see, they can't be there
these things I hear, they can't be there, 
none of this can be real, oh but it is
my fears are real, extraordinary paranormal feats

is this the end of us, I think we've found or end
at least we'll die a death, that's loyal and so true
motherfuckers said, none of this is real
well motherfucker, what we have is real

maybe you should see
there's so much more than meets the eye
somebody's watching me, you aren't so safe, no more
watch your back tonight, a blade right through the veins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art