Thursday, June 30, 2011

You (Post-Hardcore Grunge)

I swear I hate your guts, I want nothing to do with you
you and your absurd ways of Life
you and your obsessions with Death
I want nothing more of you and your idiocy

just leave me alone and get away for ever
before I call the cops and pull the trigger
your Death could be staged, but I'll make sure it's not
run away now before it's too late to flee
all I ever asked for was understanding
all you ever did was abusing
you never took me serious
though your life is reckless 

your soul is restless and your heart is Dead
you act as though
you've nothing better to do than
accuse the abused,

your life is in turmoil, and your body
is in great despair
you've gotta do something
about your life

you're gonna wind up dead with a gun to your head
if you don't change your life around now
go and do something good to yourself
instead of cutting yourself night after night 
and when you utter the words,
"I give up on Life,"
you should remember you've been warned
and though I hate your guts, I don't want you to die

nobody deserves to die
and you don't deserve to quit
change your life around and
make it not seem so bad

just take a look around and
you'll see what you have is grand
I hate your guts but I wish not for you to die
for nobody deserves Death, especially not you
__________________________________________
I don't take full credit for this song. I wrote it with one of my best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art