Sunday, March 13, 2011

Can We Make Amends? (Alternative Rock)

I know I've done some bad things to you
Things I said I'd never do
But I know you don't believe in forever
That must mean something will change for the better

You'll stop ignoring me some day because
"Nothing lasts forever" as you would say
Don't like being called an attention whore
Can't imagine what you must be feeling 'cause of me

All the sick thoughts I wrote in my songs
Should've kept it to myself the whole time instead
I wrote it in songs and put it online for the world to see
So stupid of me, I am so sorry my love

It will not happen again, I swear to the grave
A Christian am I, I mustn't talk like that
I am sorry for what I've done to you
Can't imagine the pain you feel when reading those songs

Does this prove to you that I still love you?
I need to know your answer today
What do you  feel as you hear this song
Do you feel remorse, do you feel hate, do you feel love?
Please let me say "I am sorry my love".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art