Thursday, February 24, 2011

What I Want You To Do (Southern Rock Song)

Hey now listen up y'all and take this sear-e-osly
I want y'all ta ask your kids "how y'all doin?"
Say it like ya mean it and listen to your kids
Buy yerself a Harley -- go ridin' all day

Take your boy fishin' wuh-hen he asks
Take yer daughter to a build-a-bear (I said a-build-a-bear) and let 'er 'ave fun
Now here's what's next on that big ol' list
I want y'all to cook for your wives and your kiddo's

Take a day off of work, go snowboardin' with your boy
Now listen up y'all, have some fun in life -- kick up your feet
Yeah do something fun, somethin' nice for your wife and kids
Yeah let your kids be in love -- can't you-oo see you are, too?

Now go and join the force -- prevent them mur-ders
Go and stop a riot, take a riot shield and your kind soul
I said a-give out John-ny Cash CD's and some love
Make them rioters see their wrong-doin' -- yeah, make 'em stop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art